|Click Here to Download|
Some things I like about the outline:
- There are plenty of wiggle songs to choose from, we only do a few each week, but I can rotate through them and choose whatever we are in the mood for.
- Reverent and Transition Songs are the songs we learned previous months. I can choose the one I feel we need more work on.
- Start/Stop Times are listed next to Opening Exercises, Singing Time and Sharing Time. This is handy for me to refer to and also for a substitute.
- I can customize the list of Review Songs for Junior and Senior Primary. For Junior I picked more songs that the new Sunbeams are already familiar with. For Senior I can pick from a wider variety of songs.
- We do the same Welcome and Birthday songs for the whole month. That might seem redundant but we spruce it up with the Birthday Box and the Hand Jive. Plus we can learn new songs this way just by singing them 4 weeks in a row.